Fit for Sale
Sustainably Increase Value
Early and thorough planning of a succession process is critical to ensuring sustainable increases in the business’ value.
The Mergers & Acquisitions process is far more comprehensive than just a financial evaluation. On the sell-side, adequate preparation for the transaction is critical to ensuring as high a valuation as possible is achieved.
The Stettler Partners’ process is as follows:
- Analysis of the current situation
- Development or evaluation and refinement of the succession and sale strategies.
- Selection of suitable strategic options in the form of strategic partners for the succession solution, as well as the sale itself.
- Definition and prioritisation of operational measures to increase the business valuation
- Development or support in developing a company-wide plan based on the operational measures identified
- Re-orientation of the organisation on the implementation of value-adding measures as a basis for implementing the future strategy.
- Professional mentoring of the management team in effectively implementing the measures
- Execution of the transformation process
From the value-adding preparatory work to the actual financial transaction, the priority is to develop sustainable strategies and create efficient organisations with highly motivated management teams and winning corporate cultures. StettlerPartners integrates economic, technical and intercultural awareness into the transformation process, leading to the overall success of your company. The sustainable, value-increasing preparatory work is an important prerequisite to realising a high business valuation.
Sale of your Enterprise
Carefully structured processes, tailor-made for your specific goals
Whether your goal is to retire, reduce your workload, or turn your attention to new opportunities, the timely planning of your corporate succession is crucial to the successful sale of the company. Those seeking to sell their company face a number of challenges, and only through comprehensive and professional preparation can these be overcome, and previously determined goals be achieved. The determination of a realistic selling price is critical for a successful transaction. Our practically-orientated enterprise valuation service allows us to accurately quantify the true value of your enterprise. The search for a suitable successor also requires a great deal of patience and knowledge as to who qualifies as a suitable investor for the acquisition of your business.
We have strong contacts with a number of potential strategic and financial buyers, and work together with a variety of cooperation partners. As such, we possess a valuable and extensive network which has been developed over a number of years. We gladly provide access to this network for the sale of your enterprise.
We will reach your goals together as a team and remain by your side throughout the transfer of your life’s work to its new custodian.
Our services include:
- Consulting for entrepreneurs on the continued development of their enterprise and their succession planning
- Comprehensive support in transaction projects, preparation and execution of the entire M&A process
- Assessment of the business plan, creation of information memorandum and documents to support the offer
- Support in the search for a buyer
- Preparation of and support in negotiations with potential investors
- Valuations based on the DCF analysis or similar models
- Financial, commercial, fiscal, market and management-related due diligence
- Integration management following the transaction